2015 Back Cove
41' (12.50m) - Skamp II
The Back Cove 41 is the largest Back Cove to date with a single Cummins 715hp diesel engine. She is also equipped with bow and stern thrusters, a generator set and reverse cycle heat and air conditioning systems. The focus of her balanced interior arrangement is on her two comfortable staterooms ea
- Punta Gorda Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 649,000 USD
€ 602,628 Euros
$ 876,205 CAD
- Cummins QSM 11
- 715 HP only 225 hours
- Onan Generator 9.0 KW
- Dual Fuel Filter Switching Option
- Custom Bedding and Custom Aft Cushions and Covers
- Garmin Two Screen GPS, Radar, Auto Pilot
- Two Staterooms, Two Heads
● Awlgrip boot top
● Molded cove stripe depression w/ “gold or silver leaf” style stripe Deck
● Back Cove white gelcoat w/graystone anti-skid on walking surfaces
● (8) Mooring cleats forward, aft and spring line cleats.
● Molded composite bow sprit w/ double anchor roller and windlass
● Anchor locker w/ ground tackle storage
● Teak accent stripe on cabin side
● Custom 1-1/4’’ 316L stainless steel perimeter rail
● SS handrails concealed under hardtop, port, and starboard
● Cockpit hatches to lazarette and engine room
- Lewmar hatch w/ OCEANair Skyscreen
- Cherry framed mirror
- Large bilge storage below helm sole, access by gas strut assisted hatch
- Cedar lined hanging locker to port
● Shower-drain sump pump system
● Full size fresh water electric MSD w/ holding tank
● (3) windshield wipers w/freshwater wash and intermittent control
● Powered exhaust fan Day Head
● Built-in vanity w/ sink and storage in head
● Island queen berth w/ drawers and storage below
● 8” polyurethane/latex mattress
● 22” LED TV
● Clear anodized aluminum windows w/ opening side and center windows
● (2) Llebroc helm and mate seats
● Large engine room hatch opens by electric linear actuator
● Convertible dinette to starboard
● 6 inch, 200 Watt Fusion speakers
● Flip down LED TV
● “Teak and Holly” high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture
● 2-panel stainless bifold salon door (locking)
● Compass, illuminated
● Electric two burner cook-top (1) 8” and (1) 6” burner with pop-ups
● AC/DC stainless steel, (2) drawer-type fridge compartments
● Ice Maker beneath helm seat
● Under-counter convection microwave
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Borden & Associates Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 41' 0" (12.50 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 14' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 3' 9"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 400 Gallons (1514.16 Liters)
Fresh Water: 160 Gallons (605.67 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.