2017 Back Cove
46' (14.10m) 41 - Stars & Stripes
Immaculate inside and out. Cummins QWSC 8.3 600 with 703 hours. Originally a fresh water lake boat custom built by her original owner to cruise the "great loop". Engine and generator services are up to date.
- Freeport New York United States
- Composite Hull
"Stars and Stripes" is one of the best equipped Back Cove 41s in existence. Knowledgable and seasoned owners equipped her to be a capable long range cruiser ready for the Great Loop and beyond. She has been well cared for and has spent a large part of her life in fresh water.
Two staterooms and two heads make her perfect for the cruising couple with guests or a cruising family. Variable speed bow and stern thrusters make her a dream to run and handle around the dock.
Highlights of Stars and Strips include: -
- Freedom Lift tender storage system
- Cockpit grill and icemaker
- Sureshade cockpit shade
- Furuno electronics package
- Solar charging system
- Much more in the full specs!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DiMillo’s Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 46' 3" (14.10 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 13' 10"
Bridge Clearance: 10' 1"
Draft Max: 3' 8"
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Composite
Fuel Tank: 400 Gallons (1514.16 Liters)
Fresh Water: 160 Gallons (605.67 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Freedom lift tender tender system
- Custom wine rack below companionway stairs
- Additional coat hooks in master stateroom
- Custom Sureshade fabric color: Cadet Gray
- Canvas windshield and aft cockpit seat covers made in fabric matching Sureshade
- Upgraded inverter to Victron 3000 watt
- Claret Red hull color
- Upgrade to Ultraleather in salon including helm chairs
- Ocean Air blinds on salon windows
- Ocean Air blinds on salon door
- Washer/dryer combo in helm storage area I
- sotherm DR65 fridge under helm seat (in lieu of standard freezer)
- 2800 Watt inverter / battery charger
- Back Cove Easy Dock system
- Cruise package (includes dual Racor fuel filters, power steering, 8D house batteries and two 55 Watt hardtop solar panels)
- Oil changing system Salt water washdown pump fore and aft
- Cockpit electric grill and icemaker in FRP cabinet Mast for hardtop Shore water inlet in cockpit Sure shade cockpit awning system
- Dual 12" Furuno TZT2 Multifunction Displays
- Furuno NXT radome w/ doppler target analyzer
- Furuno Navpilot autopilot
- Yachtrouter cellular modem with wifi booster
- Furuno Class B AIS Engine room camera and exterior aft facing camera
MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
The Back Cove 41 is the largest Back Cove to date and will be fitted with an efficient single Cummins 600hp diesel engine. The yacht will also be equipped with bow and stern thrusters, a generator set and reverse cycle heat and air conditioning systems are standard. The focus of her balanced interior arrangement is on her two comfortable staterooms each with a private head. The centralized galley location serves the open air cockpit as easily as the salon.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: QSC 8.3L
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 600.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 703.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.