29' (8.84m) Bluestar 29.9 Hardtop - Finally Maddie
If you are looking for a boat that combines elegance, performance and comfort, look no further than the 2007 Bruckmann Bluestar 29. The Bluestar 29 is a classic Downeast style, with a flared bow and a spacious cockpit. The interior is bright and airy, with large windows, teak joinery and leathe
- Rockland Maine United States
- Bluestar 29.9 Hardtop
- Fiberglass Hull
If you are looking for a boat that combines elegance, performance and comfort, look no further than the 2007 Bruckmann Bluestar 29. The Bluestar 29 is a classic Downeast style, with a flared bow and a spacious cockpit. The interior is bright and airy, with large windows, teak joinery and leather upholstery. The galley is well-equipped, the head is roomy, and the v-berth is cozy and inviting. Whether you want to cruise the coast, explore the islands or enjoy a weekend getaway, the Bluestar 29 will make you feel like you are cruising in style.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by East Coast Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 29' " (8.84 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 11' 2"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 2' 3"
Draft Min: ' 3"
Maximum Speed: 30 Knots
Cruise Speed: 25 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 200 Gallons (757.08 Liters)
Fresh Water: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
"The Bluestar 29.9 is a thoroughly modern yacht, yet one whose looks are steeped tradition. It's powerful, quiet engines and newly designed hull makes the Bluestar one of the most beautiful crafts in the harbor.
Her understated classic lines speak of superb craftsmanship that will never go out of style. The Bluestar's interior of white bulkheads with highly varnished teak trim in the "Herreshoff" tradition further emphasizes the builders' commitment to quality and longevity.
The Bluestar is a "Yacht" quality boat at thirty feet, small enough to be easily handled, yet large enough to be comfortable and safe. These qualities make her an excellent pocket yacht. The Bluestar 29.9 is the result of commitment between designer and builder to create one of the finest pocket yachts on the water." Bruckmann Yachts
- Fiberglass roving and unidirectional reinforcements over foam floors with limber holes
- Four full-length longitudinal floors forming the engine beds
- Transverse frames bonded to hull and longitudinals
- Vinylester resin throughout
- Single piece Core-Cell cored fiberglass molding
- Extra reinforcing as required
- Core phased out in way of all thru-hulls, struts, shaft log, rudder port and center line
- Flag Blue Awlgrip
- Gold and White double boot strip
- Black antifouling
- All deck hardware and fittings 316 stainless steel
- Teak bow sprit with anchor roller
- (6) Stainless steel 10" mooring cleats
- (4) Custom chromed inline toe rail chocks
- Large vinyl rub rail with stainless steel half round
- Solid 2" teak toe rail extending aft to cockpit
- Teak cockpit combing
- (2) Solid teak handrails on cabin top
- (4) Stainless steel opening ports
- (3) Lewmar aluminum anodized hatches
- Molded fiberglass settee
- (2) molded helm seats at bridge
- Hinged engine and storage access
- Hatches in cockpit sole
- Garmin 8616 xsv GPS/Chartplotter
- Garmin HD radar
- Lewmar bow thruster
- Richie compass
- Garmin autopilot
- Icom VHF
- Bennett trim tabs
- Volvo display
- 12 Volt DC custom distribution panel with meters
- 110 Volt AC custom power distribution panels with meter & polarity indicator
- 110 Volt 30amp Shore power with 50' cord
- 110 Volt outlets in galley, head, dinette & engine room with ground fault protection
- (2) Engine starting batteries in boxes
- (2) House batteries in boxes
- (3) Battery selection switches
- 30 Amp battery charger
- (4) Chrome overhead reading lights in galley, dinette, head and V berth
- (2) Chrome swivel reading lights in V berth
- LED Engine room lighting
- (3) windshield wipers with (2) independent on/off switches at helm
- LED Running lights and anchor light
- (2) cockpit courtesy lights
- 12 Volt Norcold refrigerator
- Stainless-steel single sink basin
- Hot/cold water faucet
- Overhead light
- Storage behind sink
- Storage below sink
- No cooktop, replaced by cutting board
- Sunbeam microwave
- Stainless-steel portlight
- Teak floor grate
- Storage under sink
- Stainless-steel oval sink
- Pull out faucet with shower handle
- Stainless-steel port light
- Storage behind toilet
- Overhead light
- Fresh water Toilet
- Tacma electric head ~ 2022
- New freshwater head(white) and holding tank
- Deck pump for new toilet system
- Rear bimini top with (3) Arvin carbon fiber supports
- New batteries
- Shower: hot and cold shower added in cockpit
- Changed oil and filters
- Diesel stabilizer
- New zincs: outdrive and trimtabs
- New bottom paint
- Installed new deck fill for fresh water tanks
- New grab rail from galley up steps, on the port
- New cabinet latches
- Catch magnet for door, starboard
- New headliner
- Sand and oil cockpit combing
- Volvo Penta D6 370hp with 401 hours, Volvo DPH duo-prop IO
- Fuel Racor
- Rule 2000 bilge pump in engine room with high water alarm
- Delta Exhaust fan
- Sound down in engine room
- LED Lighting
- LED Navigation lights
- LED lighting in engine room and Stringers
- Completely Re-wired
- New Battery Charger
- Updated Garmin Electronics Package
- Blue Awlgrip hull paint
- Awlgrip painted bilges
- Awlgrip on the deck/ Cabin top
- Stainless steel grab rails
- Teak Combing in Cockpit
- Fresh varnish on the toe rail
- Power Actuated engine Hatch
- Gem blind fastened rod holders
- Corinthian helm carpet
- Fold Down mate seat
- Yeti slide out cooler under mate seat
- Live well
- Salt water and freshwater wash downs
- Atwood stainless-steel cup holders
- Soft top sunroof
- New Ultra Leather cushions through out
Represented by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
A Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) is recognized as having achieved the highest level of industry accreditation, available only to fully-qualified yacht sales professionals. The CPYB program is administered by Yacht Brokers Association of America in partnership with Florida Yacht Brokers Association, Northwest Yacht Brokers Association, California Yacht Brokers Association, Boating Ontario Dealers, British Columbia Yacht Brokers Association and Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association.
The CPYB program is also endorsed by the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA) Marine Industry Certified Dealership (MICD) program and leading yacht manufacturers as a key component of their own industry standards; the highest level of achievement for their member yacht sales professionals.
Experience & Validity
The CPYB designation is earned by eligible yacht sales professionals, who, after serving a minimum of three years as a full-time professional, have successfully completed a comprehensive written examination to validate professional competency.
A CPYB is committed to their personal and professional development through continuing education, as mandated for CPYB recertification every three years.
Ethics & Standards
A CPYB adheres to, and is accountable to, a nationally recognized Code of Business Ethics and conducts yacht sales transactions in accordance with a stringent set of industry standards of practice.
A CPYB maintains a dedicated escrow/trust account to protect their client’s funds. A CPYB understands their fiduciary responsibility and obligations with respect to client funds.
A CPYB uses proven, industry-recognized transaction documents, which fully and clearly describe all terms and conditions of a transaction.
Honesty & Integrity
A CPYB maintains the highest standards of professionalism, acting with honesty and integrity.
Trust & Confidence
A CPYB instills confidence, trust and consistency in all transactions involving fellow yacht sales professionals for the benefit of the client.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Engine Make: Volvo Penta
- Engine Model: D6-370
- Engine Year: 2017
- Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Drive Type: Stern
- Power HP: 370.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 401.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.