25' (7.82m) Discovery 246 - Patty Wagon
2007 Bayliner Discovery 246
- Branford Connecticut United States
- Discovery 246
- Fiberglass Hull
Patty Wagon is a 2007 Bayliner Discovery 246 EC model that comes with a trailer. The 246 EC is an improved classic cruising trailerable package with a bright cabin with large windows and spacious interior. Stand up headroom and has a quarter berth for sleeping or storage. A galley to port, a settee to starboard and a large V berth forward.
The cockpit is fitted with beverage holders, courtesy lights, engine access hatch with gas assist, hard top with full canvas enclosure for protection from the elements. Great visibility at the helm with a nicely layout instrumentation panel equipped with a Garmin GPS chart plotter.
Powered by a 5.7 L Mercruiser Stern drive that has been well maintained with records. She is ready for her next owner located at the Safe Harbors Bruce and Johnson's Marina, Branford. Call for an appointment to view this beauty.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 25' 8" (7.82 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 8' 6"
Bridge Clearance: 8' 10"
Draft Max: 3' 3"
Draft Min: 1' 9"
Single Berths: 4
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 81 Gallons (306.62 Liters)
Fresh Water: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- An American classic cruiser - an exclusive Bayliner design for serious cruising in a trailerable package.
- New canvas top and curtains (2021)
- New Forward and aft Bilge Pumps (2020)
- All new interior cushions fabric (2021)
- Jabsco Head (2020)
- Battery Charging system (2020)
- New Mercruiser OEM Manifolds and risers (2018)
Hull, Deck & Cockpit
- Anchor windlass with rode controlled from the helm
- Spot Light
- Upper Sun Deck lounge
- Self bailing cockpit
- Stainless Steel bow rails, fittings and bases
- Full transom platform with transom door entry
- 3 Step retracting stainless steel ladder
- Hardtop with Stainless Steel grab rails
- Sliding helm seat
- molded steps for access to side decks
- Non Skid decks
- Air Conditioning w/ reverse cycle heat
- Galley equipped with Microwave, refrigerator and sink
- Full enclosed head with new Jabsco head & shower
- Pressurized water system with 6 gallon hot water heater
- Spacious V berth forward with a quarter berth for sleeping or storage
- All new recovered cushions
Mechanical and Electrical
- Mercruiser 5.7L Bravo III stern drive (375 hours) on the motor
- All service and repairs are exclusively done by a Certified Mercruiser Technician and meticulously maintained by the owner since new.
- 30 AMP shore power with cord
- Dual Battery switch
- Navman VHF marine radio
- Garmin 458 GPS chart plotter
- Depth Alert
- Jensen Stereo with remote
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Mercruiser
- Engine Model: 5.7
- Engine Year: 2007
- Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Drive Type: Stern
- Power HP: 250.00
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Hours: 375.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.