40' (12.19m) Salon Express -
2021 SABRE 42 SALON EXPRESS
- Sea Bright New Jersey United States
- Salon Express
- Fiberglass Hull
The new Sabre 42 Salon Express with IPS Drives is a perfect couple's cruising boat that will turn heads in any Harbor!
- New 2021 Model W/All Std. Equipment
- Dark Hull Color: Shark Gray W/Sport Yacht White Boot Stripe
- Twin Volvo IPS 500, D6 380 HP Diesel Engines
- Fusion Marine Stereo, Ipod Dock With 4 Speakers & Remote
- Accord Shades On All Opening Ports
- Kahlenberg Dual Chrome Horns
- Optional Dinette in Second Cabin Converts to Double Berth
- Bottom Paint (2 Coats of Epoxy Barrier Coat & 2 Coats Ablative Paint)
- FPR Molded Mast W/Separate Radar Platform & Satellite Pad
- Inverter/Charger 2800 Watt Truesine Wave W/Remote
- Dirt Devil Central Vacuum
- Anti Skid Color - Smoke White
- Sunbrella Fabric on FWD Cabin Mattress in Lieu of Mattress Ticking
- Cherry Passageway Door to Forward Cabin Shoji Style
- Reverso Oil Change System
- Searchlight Mounted on Hardtop Mast
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sandy Hook Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 40' 0" (12.19 Meters)
Type: Power - New
Beam: 14' 0"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: 3' 4"
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 380 Gallons (1438.46 Liters)
Fresh Water: 140 Gallons (529.96 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Volvo
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 370.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.