45' (13.72m) -
$50,000 Price Reduction! Call Today!!!!!! Here's your opportunity to own a super clean, only 2 owner, low hour 45' Albin Command Bridge. This boat has the most desirable engine package of twin Caterpillar C7's rated at 455HP each for a 24knt cruise. Boat has updated electronics, JL Audio stereo, 6
- Myrtle Beach South Carolina United States
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 299,999 USD
€ 278,564 Euros
$ 405,024 CAD
2007 Albin 45 Command Bridge
Here's your opportunity to own a super clean, only 2 owner, low hour 45' Albin Command Bridge. This boat has the most desirable engine package of twin Caterpillar C7's rated at 455HP each for a 24knt cruise. Boat has updated electronics, JL Audio stereo, 6 underwater lights, full Sea Deck, and only 2 year old canvas. 2 Cabin, 2 Head with Shared Shower Arrangement provides room for everyone.
Maintenance/Upgrades over the past 2 years:
1. Professional removed and clean the heat exchangers for both engines.
2. Replace the radar unit.
3. Replaced water pumps on both engines.
4. Updated and installed current software on both Garmin 7616 chartplotters.
5. Reinstalled Auto Pilot properly. Originally installed improperly.
6. Serviced AC’s.
7. Replaced House and Engine batteries.
8. Replaced bilge pumps.
9. Installed new control board for AC’s.
10. Installed new Glendinning Throttle/Shifters with functioning backup.
11. Installed new starter for generator.
12. Replaced microwave oven.
13. Serviced engines and generator in June 2022.
14. Serviced battery charger.
15. Installed engine room and back-up cameras.
16. Rebuilt both heads.
17. Installed back cover and screen.
18. Had boat cleaned and waxed in June 2022.
Call Evan Direct at 704.913.3081.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Total Offshore Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 45' " (13.72 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 15' 8"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 3' 10"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 520 Gallons (1968.41 Liters)
Fresh Water: 140 Gallons (529.96 Liters)
Holding Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.