44' (13.41m) 44 - SUMMERHAVEN
Summerhaven is a very clean example of this capable long range trawler. DeFever's 44' flybridge motor yacht was their most popular model. This design features a generous amount of living space for comfortable live-aboard cruising.
- Anacortes Washington United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Summerhaven is a very clean example of this capable long range trawler. DeFever's 44' flybridge motor yacht was their most popular model. This design features a generous amount of living space for comfortable live-aboard cruising. Numerous recent upgrades include;
1) Recent bridge and sundeck enclosures
2) New AGM batteries and and upgraded DC electrical
3) New Vitrofrigo DC refrigeration/freezer/wine chiller & ice maker
4) New galley countertops and sink
5) Newer Dickinson 3 burner Chesapeake LPG range w/ oven
6) New large capacity sanitation system and electric heads
7) Hurricane 4-zone hydronic heating system - complete service in 2022 service
8) Professionally painted fiberglass non-skid decks 2022
9) Reliable and economical Ford Lehman diesels with 3300 hours in huge, well laid out engine room.
10) Garmin plotter/radar/autopilot in 2019
12) Large covered sundeck with full enclosure, table and chairs for entertaining.
13) Fully enclosed flybridge.
14) Wide swim platform with staples for easy boarding from the dock or dinghy.
15) New West Marine 9' RIB & 6HP Mercury in 2021
16) Village Marine water maker (not tested)
Summerhaven is a very clean and well maintained package that needs to be seen to be appreciated. Currently hauled in assumable dry storage in Anacortes.
Thinking of extended PNW and Alaska cruising adventures in comfort? Think Summerhaven! Call today with any questions or to arrange for a showing today.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 44' " (13.41 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 14' 9"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 7"
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 1
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: 705 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 900 Gallons (3406.87 Liters)
Fresh Water: 400 Gallons (1514.16 Liters)
Holding Tank: 45 Gallons (170.34 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Oven – Three Burner Propane
- Electric Head
- Refrigerator – New in 2021
- Deep Freezer
- Battery Charger
- Heating – Hurricane hydronic 4 zone
- Hot Water
- Fresh Water Maker – Village Marine (not tested)
- Sea Water Pump
- Shore Power Inlet
- Inverter - Magnum
- Generator – Onan 7.5 KW
- Teak Cockpit
- Davit(s) – 12volt Davit Winch
- Tender – 9’ Wet Marine Rib with 6HP motor 2021
- Cockpit Table
· Bimini Top – Full bridge and sundeck enclosure
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.