56' (17.07m) Rivanna 56 CMY - LL Seas
"LL Seas" has been a fantastic boat for her current Owners, who have decided to move up in size. The time and attention the boat has received are evident in her list of upgrades and improvements. The Jefferson Rivanna is a traditional Pilot House Motor Yacht with comfortable accommodations.
- Wilmington North Carolina United States
- Rivanna 56 CMY
- Fiberglass Hull
"LL Seas" has been a fantastic boat for her current Owners, who have decided to move up in size. The time and attention the boat has received are evident in her list of upgrades and improvements. The Jefferson Rivanna is a traditional Pilot House Motor Yacht with comfortable accommodations that will appeal to serious cruisers.
Updates and Highlights :
- Magnum 3000 watt inverter installed
- New Glendinning controls installed 2020
- NEW Garmin electronics package on the bridge with new Simrad autopilot and VHS and AM/FM radios
- NEW Sea Hawk Bottom Paint / 2020
- NEW Vetus Bow Thruster installed
- NEW Sound Shield on Generator
- NEW Under Water Lighting
- NEW engine risers installed by Jarrett Bay Beaufort, NC / 2015
- Freshwater tanks have been switched from metal to plastic
- Installed dripless stuffing boxes
- All DC lighting has been changed to LED
- 50 AMP Transformer installed
- Ceramic Coating applied to the hull in 2019 (hull is professionally maintained on a monthly contract)
- Water Maker 800 Gallons per Day (decommissioned and pickled)
- Recent AC services: Replaced Air Handler and redundant raw water pumps
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 56' 0" (17.07 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 16' 0"
Bridge Clearance: 16' 5"
Draft Max: 4' 0"
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 2
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 600 Gallons (2271.25 Liters)
Fresh Water: 200 Gallons (757.08 Liters)
Holding Tank: 45 Gallons (170.34 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
The 56 Rivanna is a traditional Cockpit Motor Yacht whose principal characteristics are a huge aft deck and a wide-open interior with an abundance of handcrafted teak woodwork and 3 State Room Layout. The teak interior joinery of the Rivanna is beautifully finished throughout. A lower helm is standard, and each stateroom has a separate head compartment. Additional features include a spacious flybridge with seating for a small crowd, wide side decks, bow pulpit, an aft deck hardtop, radar arch, and a roomy cockpit with transom door and swim platform. Twin 600hp MTUs cruise the Jefferson 56 Rivanna at 18 knots and reach a top speed in the low 20s.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
2000 Rivanna 56
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.