67' (20.42m) Schooner - Bloody Pirate
1988 Custom Schooner 65' - Versatile vessel for sunset cruises, youth groups, snorkeling and more adventures! USCG Certified for passengers/charters. CALL NOW!
- Key Largo Florida United States
- Steel Hull
BLOODY PIRATE IS A WELL MAINTAINED STEELHULL SCHOONER!
FULL 5 YEAR AND 10 YEAR (COI), USCG CERTIFICATION!
JUST OUT OF THE YARD 10/2023!
FULL BOTTOM MAST and STANDING RIGGING UPGRADE!
She is the perfect ship for sunset cruises, day snorkel trips or youth groups.
License for 38 people for day and or 24 overnight charters!
Long term BSA/SEABASE contract may be available.
OWNER IS LEAVING THE MONOHULL BUSSINESS!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 67' " (20.42 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 16' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: 6' 5"
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Steel
Fuel Tank: 250 Gallons (946.35 Liters)
Fresh Water: 55 Gallons (208.2 Liters)
Holding Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Full Equipment and All Safety Gear.
- Blood Red Sails in Good Condition
- Standing Running Gear, Recently Inspected and Upgraded
- New Deck Cushions and Covers.
- Recent Yard Time
- 10' Rib Dinghy w/9.8 HP outboard
- Ready To Charter
Sails and Running Rigging:
- SAILS: 1-Fore Sail, 1-Main Sail,1-Square Sail, 3-Head Sails, 1-Granny,
- Painted Aluminum Masts, Top Masts, Booms, Gaffs and Yard Arms.
- Stepped On Deck Over Adequate Vertical supports.
- Combined Open Body Chrome/Bronze and Closed Body Bronze Turnbuckles.
- SS Toggles as Necessary.
- New Double Bobstay and Whisker Stays.
- New 1X19 SS Standing Rigging Fitted with Combined Norseman and Stalock Terminal Ends, Inboard Welded Steel Chain Plates.
- Mixed Dacron/Nylon Running Rigging.
- Wooden Mast Hoops.
USCG COI Equipment:
- Rigid 8 Man Life Floats-3
- Type IV Throwing Device W/Line and Light -3
- 406mhz EPIRB Rigged for Rapid Deployment
- Adult PFD-60
- Children PFD-10
- Dive Rescue Sleds-2
- Sound Device / Dual Air Horns
- SOLAS Handheld Flares
- Size I Type B:C Fire Ext
- Handheld Spotlight
- Ship's Bell
- First Aid Kit
- Cummins, In-Line Six Cylinder, 215 HP, Turbo Charged, Fresh Water Cooled.
- Welded Steel Engine Beds with Shock Absorbing Motor Mounts.
- Racor 900 MA Primary Fuel Filter.
- Dripless Shaft Log.
- Clean Agent FE 241 Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Bow Thruster
- 4-Group 8D/12VDC Deep Cycle Marine Batteries.
- C-Charger 9000 Marine Battery Charger
- 24VDC Bow Thruster.
- Galvanic Isolator
- High Water Alarms
- Smoke Detector (2)
- LPG Solenoid/Warning Panel.
- Raymarine E- Series GPS/Plotter/Sonar
- Uniden DSC/VHF Radio
- Standard Horizon Eclipse DCS/VHF Radios
- Binnacle Compass
- 65# Fortress Aluminum Anchor
- 85# Delta Fast Set Anchor
- 3/8” G4 Chain Lead
- Owner's Personal Items
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 215.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.