52' (15.95m) Oceanis 51.1 - Seaweed
-----Preliminary Listing / Details to Follow-------- S/V Seaweed is a feature-rich turn-key 2020 Beneteau Oceanis 51.1. Outfitted with a full suite of B&G electronics (including radar), reverse cycle air-con, genset, Viasat iSailor, Glomex cellular range extender, upgraded blocks and running riggi
- Boston Massachusetts United States
- Oceanis 51.1
- Fiberglass Hull
-----Preliminary Listing / Details to Follow--------
S/V Seaweed is a feature-rich turn-key 2020 Beneteau Oceanis 51.1.
Outfitted with a full suite of B&G electronics (including radar), reverse cycle air-con, genset, Viasat iSailor, Glomex cellular range extender, upgraded blocks and running rigging, hospital grade first equipment/supplies and much more. This vessel is ready to set sail a bluewater passage making family excursion.
Factory Installed Options
- Yanmar 4jh80 Cr Sd 59kw 80hp
- Shallow Draft Keel
- 3 Cabins 2 Heads Version - Alpi Brushed Oak
- Stem Cabin - Alpi Brushed Oak
- Cushions Marlin Weiss
- Comfort Trim Level
- Upwind-Downwind Pack
- Electronic Pack Coastal
- 2 Electric Genoa Sheet Winches H60.2
- Electric Port Winch Helmstation H50.2
- Electric Starboard Winch Helmstation H50.2
- Windlass Control In Cockpit With Chain Counter
- Mooring/Anchoring Kit
- Luxe Coachroof Dodger - Cadet Grey
- Luxe Cockpit Bimini - Cadet Grey
- Deluxe Cockpit Table & Cadet Grey Cover
- Cockpit Cushions Dolce 51 With Setbacks
- Bow Thruster
- Foot Pump Fresh/Sea Water
- Extra Water Tank (165 L / 44 Us Gal) - Portside
- Extra Water Tank (165 L / 44 Us Gal) - Starboard
- Fischer Panda Generator (~3000 Hours)
- 1 SS Freezer 115v60 (75 L) Br. Oak, Port
- Air Conditioning, Mediterranean
- Double Berth In Salon
- Electric Flush Port Fwd - Sea/Fresh Water
- Electric Flush Stbd Aft - Sea/Fresh Water
- Extra Fuel Tank (53 Gallons)
- TV Antenna
- TV Prewire Salon 110v
- Cartography B&G
- VHF B&G Wireless
- Solid Teak Cockpit Sole
Owner Installed / Product Improvements
- Viasat iSailor Satellite Communication
- Upgraded Harken Blocks and Running Rigging
- Custom Coach Roof Sun Pad Mattresses
- Custom Filler Cushions for Salon Dinette
- USB Charging Ports in Cockpit (Weather Proof)
Manufacturer Provided Description
With taut lines, a new stepped hull and a stylish deck plan, the Oceanis 51.1 is the first of a new generation.
Easy to handle, comfortable and smart, the number of customizations available has been increased to provide more than 700 combinations.
One third of the Oceanis 51.1’s hull is now stepped. In addition to the aesthetics of this flared shape, the new hull creates additional interior space allowing for exciting new layouts on a boat this size.
With emphasis on taut cruiser lines, she is a joy to move around and reassuringly safe.
The spacious cockpit, many relaxation and sun bathing areas, as well as an aft swim platform, promise true comfort.
The large hull portholes bathe the boat in light and elegantly emphasize the interior design by Nauta Design creating a wonderful atmosphere.
A choice of brushed oak or mahogany woodwork ambiances increases the opportunities for customization.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 52' 4" (15.95 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 15' 9"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 6' 3"
Draft Min: 6' 3"
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.