34' (10.49m) - Sail Around Sue
Sail Around Sue a 2001 Catalina 34 II wing keel model with a nice inventory of sails, RayMarine Electronics package, powered by a Universal M35 Diesel, shore power AC & heat is ready for her next owner
- Branford Connecticut United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Sail Around Sue a 2001 Catalina 34 II Wing Keel model that is equipped with a nice sail inventory, Lewmar winches, Schaefer jib furling unit powered by a Univeral M35 diesel auxiliary motor. RayMarine electronics package, shore power, inverter, Dometic AC / heat, 2 stateroom layout with large sette, galley to starboard, navigation station to port. She has been well maintained and ready for her next owner. Located on the Branford River call John Uljens for an appointment to view this well appointed Catalina 34.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 34' 5" (10.49 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 11' 7"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 3"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Fresh Water: 72 Gallons (272.55 Liters)
Holding Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Sails & Rigging
- 135 Genoa (2020)
- 155 Genoa (2016)
- Mainsail with dutchman
- Asymetrical furling spinnaker with all hardware
- 2 Lewmar 48 selftailing winches
- 2 Lewmar 30 selftailing winches
- 1 Barient 18 furling winch
- Schaefer jib furling unit
- Port and Starboard deck clutches
- cabin top mounted traveler
- RayMarine E80 Chart Plotter, Radar
- RayMarine MM 100-2 apparent wind
- RayMairne/Raytheon knot meter
- RayMarine/Raytheon Auto pilot
- RayMairne/Raython depth meter
- Boss 550B audio systems stereo with speakers
- Custom companion way doors
- Rigid isinglass dodger
- Dodger - Bimini connector
- Raritan freshwater head
- Edson folding wrapped wheel
- Engine Make: Universal
- Engine Model: M 35
- Engine Year: 2001
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 30.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1440.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.