44' (13.41m) 445 - Finnish Line
Finnish Line is such a pleasure to sail and cruise, she offers the epitome of simplicity! Beautiful inside and out, all crisp and clean for her next owners.
- Brandenton Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
This yacht is very well equipped and is extremely well maintained. The Catalina 445 is full of innovative features, such as a watertight collision bulkhead forward of the V-berth and a Deep defense rudder system which is super strong and very well engineered.
She handles extremely well when docking and can easily be single handed sailing.
Finnish Line, is now being offered with many extras (Free $ bie's) and lot's of upgrades for turn key sailing today.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, to own a really nice sailing yacht now, she will be enjoying her new owners, very soon.
No Storm Damage.
- NEW to Market
- Yanmar Engine serviced 2023
- EPIRB 2023, New Viking Life Raft 2023
- New AIS system installed in 2023
- New Garmin Wide Plotter, Radar, Auto Pilot, Multifunction Digital Display's, 2022
- New Canvas Bimini Top and Isinglass Curtains 2022
- AC Units replaced in 2022
- Three Lithium Batteries 300AH 2022
- Anchor Chain replaced in 2022
- Certified Rigging Inspection, 2022
- New Fusion Radio and Speakers, 2022
- VHF Radio 2022
- Newer Genoa Sheets 2021
- Newer Pro Mariner 2000W inverter charger 2021
- New mainsail in 2019
- Bow thruster replaced in 2018
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 44' " (13.41 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: ' "
Bridge Clearance: 63' 10"
Draft Max: 5' 0"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 66 Gallons (249.84 Liters)
Fresh Water: 179 Gallons (677.59 Liters)
Holding Tank: 108 Gallons (408.82 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Manufacturer Provided Description
The hull 445's hull form is optimized to provide the gentle, predictable motion underway, which is so appreciated in other Catalina models. The deck is strikingly handsome with a low profile cabin structure, twin helm stations and a roomy cockpit with tall, secure comfortable coamings and a cockpit table that seats 4-6. The deck is finished with a traditional diamond-patterned non-skid.
The owner's cabin is forward for privacy and optimum ventilation. Private head access from the forward cabin along with an electric head and separate shower complete the forward cabin arrangement. The guest cabin is aft with a large comfortable double berth, angled for easy access and greater headroom. This design incorporates an innovative cabin on the port side. This cabin is a flexible space that can easily be converted to whatever your cruising style dictates at the time-sleeping quarters, storage, or a work room with a bench. The galley has the storage and features needed for extended cruising.
- Three cabin two heads
- Three double berths, 2 single berths
- Forward stateroom: queen size berth with electrically adjustable head rest. Cedar lined hanging locker and drawers. Inner spring mattress. Ensuite head with separate shower stall.
- Mainsalon: to starboard ,cocktail table with seating for two, can be converted to a single berth. To port, U shaped dining area with seating for six, Table can be converted to a double berth.
- Starboard aft cabin: Double berth with ensuite head and shower, is also accessible from the main salon. Inner spring mattress. Large storage cabinet.
- Port aft cabin: Double berth, also has a single berth if needed. this can also be converted to a working area with a work bench.
- Chart table with seat to starboard
- LED interior lighting
- Varnished interior teak
- Veneer teak bulkheads with solid teak trim
- Teak and holly textured high pressure laminated sole
- Ample counter space to work
- Large storage cabinets over the galley
- Large storage lockers with drawers and bins
- Multi drawer cabinet with utensil storage rack
- Stainless oven hood with light and vent
- Gimbaled 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Microwave oven
- Front loaded DC Voltage refrigerator
- Top load freezer
- Double polished stainless sinks
- Single lever faucet with pull out sprayer
- Seller states and discloses that, while on the hard in the boat yard for fresh bottom painting in early 2022, several yachts took a lightning strike including, "Finnish Line". A full yacht inspection was performed by the yard and the insurance company executed all repairs and services due to the strike. Some 12volt and 110V systems effected, were replaced by Snead Island Boat Works Yard. A lightning strike point on the vessel, was never discovered where it had entered the vessel. Seller has all receipts of the lightning yard invoice on board. Seller states that over a year later from the strike, all of the systems effected, were replaced and are working to manufactures spec since they were replaced in early 2022.
- NEW..... Three heavy duty Ampere Time 300AH EACH, (total 900Amp Hours), 12 Volt marine Lithium batteries, replaced in 2022
- Pro Mariner 2000W inverter/charger
- Separate 12Volt start battery
- Battery monitor
- Power boost 30 Solar charge controller
- Dometic Air conditioning 2 zones 16000 BTU and reversed cycle heat, 2022
- LED running lights, LED anchor light and LED deck light
- Interior light are replaced with LED in 2022
- Two- 30AMP 50' shore power cable
- 406 MHz EPIRB beacon, 2023
- New Viking Life Raft 2023
- Fusion two zone marine stereo system with Bose cockpit and salon speakers
- Sirius XM satellite receiver
- Garmin Plotter, 2022
- Garmin HD radar dome, 2022
- Garmin autopilot, 2022
- Garmin ST60 depth/speed Multi Function
- Garmin ST60 wind at port helm with new 2022 transducer
- 55 DSC VHF with new RAM Mic at the helm
Propulsion, steering and controls
- Yanmar 4JH5 54HP diesel, Approximately 1,500 hours
- Complete 1,500 hour engine service including coolers, 2023
- Single lever engine control on the starboard side
- Three bladed bronze prop
- Lewmar 6.7HP Bow Thruster new in 2018
- Separate locker for raw water strainer, fuel water separator and coolant expansion tank. Spare engine parts and oil storage rack.
- New Viking Life Raft, 2023
- New Bimini and Isen glass, 2022
- Bottom Painted 2020
- New Anchor and Chain, 2022
- Cockpit table with two leaves, center storage and grab rails
- Walk through stern with swim platform
- Telescopic swim boarding ladder
- Six mooring cleats with chocks
- Large double anchor rollers
- Electric windlass with foot switches
- Large divided anchor locker for chain and rode
- Stainless handrails on cabin top
- Stern rails with observation seats and outboard engine bracket
- Extruded aluminum toe rail
- Propane storage locker for two tanks
- Hot and cold shower near swim platform
- Removable bi-fold companion way and screen door
- Water tight strike zone collision bulkhead at the bow
Sails & Rigging
- 135% Genoa replaced new in 2021
- Passing Rig Inspection in 2022
- Selden mast with mainsail furling system
- Double spreader mast head rig
- New main sail in 2019
- Removable bow sprit
- Fresh bottom paint in 2020
- Removable roll up foul weather side panels, new 2022
- New AC Systems replaced 2022
- Bosun chair
- Closed cell blue sunbrella cockpit cushions with white piping
- Navy blue ultra leather interior cushions
- Cockpit Bimini, Dodger and interconnect
- Main salon TV/DVD player
- Two 50' 30 AMP shore power cords
- Shore power 50 AMP Y-connector to 30 AMP
- Two radar reflectors
- Four life jackets
- Second anchor and chain
- Throw rope
- Rail mounted BBQ grille
- Boat hooks
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 8200 lb
Displacement: 24500 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.00 ft
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH5
- Engine Year: 2012
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 54.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.