1985 Cheoy Lee
35' (10.90m) Pedrick 36 - Odyssey II
If you are a boat enthusiast looking for a unique vessel, with beautiful lines, than the Odyssey II is the boat you have been looking for. Built in the Cheoy Lee Shipyard and designed by David Pedrick, the boat was built in 1985 and has only had 2 owners since!
- Rock Hall Maryland United States
- Pedrick 36
- Fiberglass Hull
If you are a boat enthusiast looking for a unique vessel, with beautiful lines, than the Odyssey II is the boat you have been looking for. Built in the Cheoy Lee Shipyard and designed by David Pedrick, the boat was first built in 1985. It has a hull type of Fin with rudder on skeg and LOA is 10.92. Its sail area/displacement ratio 15.53. Its auxiliary power tank, manufactured by Universal, runs on Diesel.
The PEDRICK 36 (CHEOY LEE) has retained its value as a result of superior building, a solid reputation, and a devoted owner base and the Odyssey II is no different. The current owners are only her second and have been for the past 18 years.
The companionway enters into the main salon with port side galley and starboard side navigation station. Just aft of the nav station is a quarter berth with room enough for 2.
Moving forward the facing settees are equipped with 2-settee berths and storage under and behind the settees. A drop-down dinette table is mounted in the middle of the salon capable of dining with 6 adults easily.
The forward cabin has a V-berth that sleeps 2 and, of note, there is lots of storage throughout with hanging lockers and cabinetry.
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water in Galley and Head
- Beautiful Light Blue/Grey Upholstery
- Phenomenal storage throughout the boat
- Floor mounted table opens up the saloon
- Forward cabin has insert for v-berth
- Manual head fitted with direct discharge and "Y" Valves and Holding Tank
- Newly updated Lewmar deck hatches provide just, enough light! (2021)
- Port windows powder coated and plexiglass (2021)
- Seaward 2 burner propane stove/oven gimbal mounted (2 tanks stored in port side lazarette)
- Single bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Top Loading insulated refrigerator with front access door
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
- Ritche Compass
- RayMarine i50 Depth, i50 Knotmeter, EV 100 Autohelm new 2020
- Elk leather wheel cover
- Sunbrella Pedestal cover
- Raymarine electronics suite featuring Autopilot, speed indicator, depth sounder
Sails & Rigging
- Single Spreader Aluminum, cabin trunk mounted, mast
- Lithicum Main Sail – 130 (2013)
- Main cleaned and treated by Sail Care (2020)
- 120 Genoa on Harken Roller Furling
- Dutchman Sail Flaking System
- Barient winches
Deck and Hull
- The weather decks and cabin assemblies are one-piece molded FRP utilizing a core material sandwiched with gel-coated FRP in all areas.
- Deck/cockpit painted with Alexseal (2022)
- Double lifelines with stainless bow and stern rail
- Full keel design
- Full 12v and 110v systems
- 2-30 amp shore power cord with 50 amp adapter
- AC breaker panel
- (3) Group 31 Deep Cycle Batteries
- ProMariner ProSport HD Battery charger (2020)
- Additional Seadog AC/DC Accessory panel
- Interior lights
- Running lights, anchor, steaming light
Mechanical and Plumbing
- Westerbeke Universal M40 Diesel – 25 HP
- Approx 50 Gal Fuel Tank
- Edson Pedestal Wheel Steering
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
- 6 Gal Raritan Hot Water Heater with engine heat exchanger
- Pressure Hot and Cold Water to Galley and Head
- Approx 100 Gal Water Tanks (50 x 2)
- Ocean Breeze 16,700 BTU air conditioning
**NOTE: Tender (pictured) and motor do not convey with the sale! **
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by S&J Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 35' 9" (10.90 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 11' 5"
Bridge Clearance: 50' "
Draft Max: 5' 6"
Draft Min: 5' 6"
Single Berths: 2
Twin Berths: 1
Double Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: 7 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Fresh Water: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Holding Tank: 18 Gallons (68.14 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.