1970 Cheoy Lee
35' (10.80m) Luders 36 - Sabbatical
f you love a classic line, this gal is a head turner. She has had wonderful care, and with a newer Yanmar engine, re-worked teak decks and newer interior upholstery, she represents a fine example of a beautiful "classic plastic" design with many of the upgrades done. If you love the look and appre
- Tolchester Maryland United States
- Luders 36
- Fiberglass Hull
This classic Cheoy Lee Luders 36 has had a lot of the bigger concerns taken care of. Her teak decks have been done and are in very nice shape. She has a replaced Yanmar diesel engine in 2002.
She is on the hard and waiting for your inspection.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by S&J Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 35' 5" (10.80 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 10' 2"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' 3"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 52 Gallons (196.84 Liters)
Fresh Water: 80 Gallons (302.83 Liters)
Holding Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
The companionway enters into the main salon with port side galley and starboard side top loading insulated ice box.
Moving forward the facing settees are equipped with upper berths and storage under and behind the settees. A drop down dinette table is to port, with head to port, as well.
The forward cabin has a V-berth and, of note, there is lots of storage throughout with hanging lockers and cabinetry.
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water in Galley and Head
- Beautiful Navy Blue Upholstery
- Good storage throughout the boat
- Bulkhead mounted table opens up the saloon
- Forward cabin has insert for v-berth
- Head is an electric Raritan with electric flush
- "Cole" stove in saloon
- Perma-View gimbal mounted 3 burner CNG stove/oven (Tank under port side settee)
- Single bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Top Loading insulated Ice Box
- Jefferson Model 5000M VHF
- B&G Network Autopilot
- Autohelm Tri-Data Depth/Speed/Trip
- Autohelm Wind Speed/Wind Direction
Sails and Rigging
- Single Spreader Aluminum, cabin trunk mounted, mast
- Main Sail - New 2020 North
- Genoa on Harken Roller Furling - New 2020
- Running rigging new in 2019
- (2) Barient #22 winches are mounted port and starboard aft cockpit
- (2) Barient #16 winches mounted port and starboard cockpit
- (2) #10 winches mounted port and starboard mast
- (1) # 16 winch port side mast
Deck and Hull
- The weather decks and cabin assemblies are one-piece molded FRP utilizing a core material sandwiched with gel-coated FRP in all areas. The weather decks have a teak overlay installed that appears to be in good condition, and obviously re-worked at some point.
- Double lifelines with stainless bow and stern rail
- Full keel design
- Full 12v and 110v systems
- 30amp shore power cord
- AC breaker panel
- (2) Group 31 Deep Cycle Batteries
- Interior lights
- Running lights, anchor, tri-color steaming light
Mechanical and Plumbing
- Yanmar Model 3JH3E Fresh Water Cooled Diesel - New 6/2002
- Kanzake Model KM3a-1 2:64:1 ratio transmission
- Dripless Shaft Seal
- Edson Pedestal Wheel Steering
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
- Raritan 12 Gal Hot Water Heater with engine heat exchanger
- Pressure Hot and Cold Water to Galley and Head
- Shur-lo 3.3 gal pump for pressure fresh water
- Approx 80 Gal Water Tank
- (2) welded 5052 Aluminum Fuel tanks with a total of 52 Gal
- Head has Raritan 12-V toilet fitted with direct discharge and "Y" Valves and Holding Tank
- 40 Gal Polybutylene Holding Tank is located under V-berth
- Hot and Cold shower in head
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3JH3E
- Engine Year: 2002
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 40.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.