38' (11.68m) 386 - Grace
2004 Hunter 386 ready to cruise with a considerable amount of updates!
- Rock Hall Maryland United States
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 94,500 USD
€ 87,747 Euros
$ 127,583 CAD
The 2004 Hunter 386 meets all the requirements of an ocean-cruiser for the whole family. From bow to stern, she was designed with the ‘active sailor’ in mind. A grand arch tends the mainsheet, so as to keep it out of the way of the cockpit and being rigged to aide in single-handing or shorthanded sailing you can stay in the safety of the well apportioned cockpit. Her center-console helm is a perfect control center with added table flaps and cup-holders that double as a cockpit dinette. Several features in her build (through-bolted hull to deck joints, Kevlar reinforced hull, and lead keel) allow you to trust that "GRACE" can get you where you want to go, whether near or far. Her cabin is well finished with the elegance of a teak interior, teak and holly cabin sole, and fiberglass moldings in the Master cabin and adjoining head. The 40HP Yanmar means no hassle propulsion through the waves when the weather gets rough. On deck she features in-mast roller-furling, stainless steel cockpit arch, and a swept mast with swept spreaders, eliminating the need for a backstay. Her walk-through swim platform is a comfortable launching pad for your dinghy, as well as a useful stowage utility. "GRACE" will have you enjoying life like no other. When you step aboard you are greeted Make this Hunter 386 your home on the water.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by S&J Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 38' 4" (11.68 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' 7"
Bridge Clearance: 59' 6"
Draft Max: 5' "
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 1
Twin Berths: 1
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Fresh Water: 75 Gallons (283.91 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Overview & Layout
2004 Hunter 386
The Hunter 386 has been a great vessel in the Hunter line up. She is roomie, comfortable and has a great cockpit for both sailing and entertainment. At 38 feet she is an excellent compromise between a boat that is easy to take out for a quick sail of that summer cruise to Maine.
This particular vessel has been loved and enjoyed by her current owners but they have decided to move on. She is in the water and ready for your inspection.
Full enclosure, with ample room for entertaining in the rounded "Jacuzzi" style cockpit, fully protected for sailing in all weather conditions. All lines are lead aft for single handed sailing with the in mast furling main and the easy deployable genoa all at arms reach. Leading down to the cabin below you have a nice L shaped galley on the starboard side, overlooking a large u shaped salon table with seating for 6-8 people. Long settee on the port side that also lends itself to a very comfortable aft facing nav table. Moving on to the forward cabin you find a nice guest cabin, with a private vanity and plentiful storage. The bulkhead even has an opening that can be closed for privacy with a louvered door. The master cabin is fully aft with a very large bed and storage options of every sort. Direct access to the head is located on the port side, with separate vanity and storage compartments.
- Sleeps 6 in 2 Double Berths
- 2 Private Staterooms
- Vanity Sink in Forward Berth
- 75-Gallon Water Tank, Plastic
- Pressure, Water Tank 6-Gallon
- 1 Jabsco Electric Marine Head
- Shower with curtain Surround (Wet Head)
- Holding Tank 35-gallons, Plastic w/ Macerator
- Force 10 Stove with 3 Burners and Oven (Stainless Steel)
- Adler Barbour Freezer/Refrigeration, 110v, 12v, (Mew in 2021)
- Yanmar Diesel 3JH3E engine, 3 cylinder, 39hp, 1550 hours
- 30-gallon Fuel Tank, Stainless Steel
- Cruises 7 knots @1500 rpm
- Entec West Generator, 241 Hours
- Bilge pump - 1 Manual, 3 Electric
- 5 Batteries (1 4D AGM replaced in 5/2020)
- Charger, Shore Power
- Solar Panel
- Clarion M505 Stereo System
- Series 326 Level Alert Tank System Monitor Display Panel
- ICOM IC-M506 VHF Marine with Distress
- Entec West Generator Control Panel, 241.8 hours 4/3/23
- Brass Clock and Barometer (2 separate instruments)
- ICOM Commandmic remote VHF Handset for the Cockpit
- XANTREX Link Lite Battery Monitor
- 12V DC Control Panel
- 120V AC Control Panel
- STBD side L-shaped Galley
- Corian Countertops
- Forward Facing Sink, Double Basin, 8” deep
- Pressurized H&C Water
- In counter trash Access
- Trident Marine Systems Propane control
- Adler Barbour Refrigerator and Freezer combo with Countertop access
- Hunter Plate ware
- Origo Microwave
- Force 10 3 Burner SS Stove/ Oven Combo with heat guard
- AC Outlets (GFCI)
- Drop Down Cabinet Storage
- Drawer storage
- Large Nav Desk Facing Aft on the Port Side
- U-Shaped Salon Seating with Large Expandable Table
- Opening Hatches
- Cabinets for Storage Throughout
- Insignia Wall Mounted TV
- Easily Access to Bilge Area and Below Cabin Sole Storage
- Jabsco Electric Head
- Wet Head with Curtain Surround
- Corian Vanity with Pressurized Hot & Cold Water
- Under Cabinet Storage
- Overhead Hatch for Ventilation
- Vanity Sink on the Starboard Side
- V Berth
- Hanging Storage
- Multiple Open Storage Nooks under the V Berth
- Opening Pass Through for Privacy, Louvered
- 12V Hella Fan
- Large Double Bed (Athwartships)
- Hanging Locker Storage
- Cabinet Storage
- Port Lights Large Mirror
- Engine Access
- CO Detector/Alarm
- Private Access to the Head and Shower on the Port Side
- Various Opening Hatches and Port Lights for Ventilation
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3JH3E
- Engine Year: 2004
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 40.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.