54' (16.66m) 54 Cutter - Thalwil
"Thalwil" a 1981 Hunter Cherubini designed Cutter 54 model equipped with North Sails auxiluty power with a Unieversal M-54 Diesel presently on the hard at Safe Harbors Bruce and Johnson's Marina, Branford, CT
- Branford Connecticut United States
- 54 Cutter
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 45,900 USD
€ 42,363 Euros
$ 62,966 CAD
Thalwil a 54 Hunter Cutter is a Cherubini design with newer North Sails (Main, 150 Genoa and Staysail) the Universal auxiliury diesel was rebuilt 2015, along with transmision 2017, RayMarine hybrid touch GPS chart plottter, RayMarine Wind, Speed, and Depth insturments and Ritchie Compass are recent installs. The Cabin interior is a traditional off shore layout with forward berth, mid cabin seating, galley and aft cabin. A huge cockpit with plenty of seating for entertaining family and friends on those cruising weekends. All the rigging goes to the cockpit for easy sailing, the stay sail comes about automatically an is very handy in high winds. The 54 Hunter can be view at Safe Harbors Bruce and Johnson's Marina, Branford, CT
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 54' 8" (16.66 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 11' 3"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 6' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 79 Gallons (299.05 Liters)
Fresh Water: 132 Gallons (499.67 Liters)
Holding Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Sails & Rigging
- North Main Sail 2013
- 150 Genoa 2013
- Stay sail 2013
- Cockpit Winches Barient #32 two speed self tailing
- Cabin Top Winches Barient #23 two speed self tailing
- Merriam Traveler
- Rope deck clutches
- Hydraulic Back stay adjuster
- Pedestal helm mounted Ray Marine C series hybrid touch GPS chart plotter
- RayMarine apparent wind
- RayMarine Multi, Wind Speed & Depth
- West Marine VHF 580 marine radio
- Sony Stereo with speakers mounted in cabin
- Flat sceen TV with DVD player
Electrical 12 Volt / 30 AMP 120
- 30 AMP - 120 volt Shore power with a dock side power cord
- Dual pole breaker with new AC / DC power distribution panel ( AC and DC meters AMPS & Voltage
- Battery selector switch
- 2 Group 24 Batteries secured and servicing the engine and house
- 2 Group 27 Batteries secured and servciing the engine and house
Galley and Cabin
- Kenyon 3 burner LPG with oven
- Stainless Steel double sink
- Ice box with counter access
- Avanti refrigerator in aft cabin
- Presurized hot & cold water sytem to service the galley and heads
- 11 gallon Seaward hot water tank
- Master stateroom forward
- Aft-cabin sleeps two,
- Midship queen with single to port
- Raise island bed with custom size mattress in V berth
Engine propulsion system
- Universal M-54 Diesel auxiliury ( 50 HP engine rebuilt 2015) (no hour meter)
- Hurth HBW 10 Hydraulic Gear driven transmission ( rebuilt 2016)
- SS 1 1/4" prop shaft with 2 blade bronze prop
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Universal
- Engine Model: M-54
- Engine Year: 1981
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 50.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.