30' (9.22m) - Kaizen
Marine AC Autopilot Compounded and Waxed February 2023
- kemah Texas United States
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 24,900 USD
€ 23,105 Euros
$ 34,370 CAD
Compounded and Waxed February 2023
Pearsons are well-regarded in the marine industry, combining excellent build quality, good sailing performance and beautiful interiors. Kaizen is a great opportunity to purchase a quality sailboat for under $25,000.
Contact the listing broker today to schedule a time to see Kaizen.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Little Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 30' 3" (9.22 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 10' 1"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 4"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 18 Gallons (68.14 Liters)
Fresh Water: 35 Gallons (132.49 Liters)
Holding Tank: 15 Gallons (56.78 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Electrical and Mechanical
- 2 New house batteries September 2022
- ProMariner battery charger
- Battery monitor
- New raw water pump for AC
- New bilge pump
- Recent wiring in bilge
- Raymarine autopilot
- West Marine VHF
- Datamarine depth
- Raymarine speed (condition unknown)
Sails, Rigging and Sail Handling Equipment
- Facnor roller furler for genoa
- New genoa sheets February 2023
- Mainsheet was recently replaced
- Mainsheet traveler is forward of the companionway (not in the cockpit)
- Lazy jacks for mainsail
- Boom vang
- Self-tailing primary winches
- Genoa sacrificial Sunbrella restitched 2023
- Forestay replaced 2019
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- Compounded and waxed February 2023
- Bimini and dodger top
- Kaizen was one of the last Pearson 303s built and features the traveler forward of the companionway instead of in the cockpit
- Anchor locker and Claw anchor with chain and rode
- 2 Large opening over-head hatches
- Solar vent
- Starboard cockpit table
- Snap-It binocular/drink holder at helm
- Cockpit cushions
- Centerline stainless steel sink with pressure hot/cold water
- 2 Burner propane stove
- Large ice box
- Designated trash bin
Kaizen is cooled and heated with a reverse cycle marine AC/Heater
The forward cabin features a large V-berth and locker to port.
To starboard and aft of the forward cabin is a head with full vanity, manual commode and wet shower.
The salon sports straight settees port and star board. Both double as excellent sea berths.
To port of the companionway, the galley has an icebox, propane stove, designated trash bin area, lockers, stainless steel sink with pressure water.
The forward facing nav station is to starboard of the companionway and a large quarter berth is aft of the nav station.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 2GM20F
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 16.00
- Fuel Type:
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.