24' (7.32m) Express -
This is a very nice example of the 248 Albemarle Express. Powered by a Volvo Penta 5.0 OSI (270 hp, Fresh water cooled) with fresh water flush kit and 720 original hours. Recent Riser/Manifold replacement with the optional Ocean X DP Drive. New Cockpit coaming pads in May 2021, Garmin 94sv color MFD
- Hampton Virginia United States
- Fiberglass Hull
This is a very nice example of the 248 Albemarle Express. Powered by a Volvo Penta 5.0 OSI (270 hp, Fresh water cooled) with fresh water flush kit and 720 original hours. Recent Riser/Manifold replacement with the optional Ocean X DP Drive. New Cockpit coaming pads in May 2021, Garmin 94sv color MFD (color GPS Plotter/Fishfinder with CHIRP Transducer and Side Scan transducer). Icom VHF Radio. Factory Hardtop with 3 sided helm enclosure. Full Transom swim platform with pull-out swim ladder, Full beam transom fish box, Motorbox with Fighting Chair-type arrangement (removable cushion), two pedestal seats with removable cushions. Fishbox under stbd seat, Livewell under port side seat. (3) sided glass windshield with wiper. 2016 Tandem Axle Aluminum Bunk Trailer included.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 24' " (7.32 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 8' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 2' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 35 Knots
Cruise Speed: 24 Knots
Range NMI: 291
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 118 Gallons (446.68 Liters)
Fresh Water: 8 Gallons (30.28 Liters)
Holding Tank: 10 Gallons (37.85 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Special Items to Note
- UPGRADE Volvo Penta Ocean X Duo Prop stern drive (this is NOT the composite drive)
- Volvo Penta 5.0 liter OSI 270 hp, fresh water cooled (720 original hours)
- Excellent performance/range and efficiency (see the Performance chart in the pictures)
- Stainless steel propellers
- Recent Riser and Manifold replacement
- Fresh water engine flush attachment
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
- Never Bottom Painted
- Full beam swim platform with pull-out stainless steel ladder
- 2016 Karavan tandem axle Aluminum I-beam bunk trailer included, 5800 lb carring capacity
- New Cockpit coaming pads May 2021
- Garmin EchoMap 94sc: color GPS/Fishfinder with CHIRP Transducer and Side-Scan transducer
- ICOM M424 VHF Radio with DSC
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Cockpit Fresh water Washdown
- Cockpit Raw water Washdown
- (3) sided helm enclosure (Very clean)
- Dual Batteries with battery switch
- Clean cabin with full V-Berth sleeper cushions
- Fresh water sink in the cabin
- (2) dome lights in the cabin
- Overhead rod storage in the cabin
- Overhead deck hatch
- Teak cabinetry
- Electric flushing toilet
- Storage beneath cabin seat cushions
- Factory Hardtop with Heavy Duty aluminum framework
- (3) rod holder on each back leg (6 total)
- (4) rod holders in the backrest of the engine box seat/backrest
- (4) flush mounted gunwhale rod holders
- (1) fighting chair type gimbal on the rear of the motor box
- 20 gallon livewell beneath the port pedestal seat
- 20 gallon insulated drink box beneath the stbd pedestal seat
- 40 gallon transom fishbox
Reaping High Praise from seasoned anglers and fishing families alike, the 248 Albemarle has proven her durability and versatility, time and time again for well over 30 years. Every piece of equipment on this craft has been engineered for safety, ruggedness and fishing success. The updated and enhanced design added move than 5 inches of headroom to the cabin and also sports a fresh water sink and teak cabinetry. Unlike your traditional center console style boats, the 248 Albemarle is Always Dry, Always Comfortable. With a 3 sided "real glass windshield and a wiper". The Unique cockpit layout maximizes fishing room (with the Fighting-Chair-Like gimbal/rocket launcher/backrest) and passenger comfort. Excellent engine access, Unmatched Performance and Efficiency in her class.
- Engine Make: Volvo Penta
- Engine Model: 5.0 OSI
- Engine Year: 2006
- Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Drive Type: Stern
- Power HP: 270.00
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Hours: 720.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.