29' (9.12m) 28 TE - Final Draft
2002 Albin 28 Tournament Express, a single-engine overnighter with full accommodations below and a roomy cockpit and helm area. Great for the Saltwater fisherman and comforts for fun times.
- Fernandina Beach Florida United States
- 28 TE
- Fiberglass Hull
The 2002 Albin 28 TE (Tournament Express) has a well-deserved reputation for being able to handle bad weather and sea conditions particularly following seas, as well the comforts of cruiser. This Albin has been loved. Several upgrades: Simrad NSS EVO 3 9" MFD with matching Airmar Chirp transducer, Simard HALO dome radar, C Cup propeller was replaced with a new Nibral 19x17 inch C cup to allow full engine RPM at WOT. SeaDek flooring professionally installed in cabin, cockpit and swim platform. New sunshade over aft deck Stamoid Top material, and it is hinged to flip up to allow room for fishing off the stern. Outrigger mounts on the sides of the cabin and aluminum outrigger poles that are in good condition. She is ready to take you out for fun/fishing!
LOA: 29' 11" (9.12 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 10' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 3' 2"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 20 Knots
Cruise Speed: 12 Knots
Range NMI: 132
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 132 Gallons (499.67 Liters)
Fresh Water: 36 Gallons (136.27 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
2002 Albin 28 TE Final Draft - Electronics / Mechanical
- Dual VHF Radios with individual antenna
- Sony stereo system
- Simrad NSS EVO 3 9" MFD with matching Airmar Chirp transducer
- Simrad HALO dome radar
- Simrad Autopilot 11
- 4" Ritchie Compass
- ACR-RCL 75 search light
- 19x17" C cup propeller
- Wheel hydraulic steering cylinder professional replaced at the same time ram cylinder for the rudder was increased by 2 model sizes for better control
- SeaFlow Marine dry bilge system (partial installed)
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- AGM group 27 house and starter batteries, third group 24 AGM battery for starting generator (2021)
- Balmar SG200 Battery Monitor
- Pro Marine Pro Tech Battery Charger
- Force 10 Hot Water Heater
- One Ocean Reverse Air Conditioning Unit
- New freshwater pump with accumulator tank
2002 Albin 28 TE Final Draft - Tankage
- 132 Gallons Fuel
- 36 Gallons Water
- 20 Gallons Holding
- 6 Gallons Water Heater
2002 Albin 28 TE Final Draft - Galley/Dinette/Berth/Head
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Samsung Microwave
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Glowmate GM single alcohol burner
- U-shape dinette with new table
- V-berth conversion
- Aft to port cushioned quarter berth
- Par Head with/ Jabsco pump and shower head
2002 Albin 28 TE Final Draft - Cockpit/Deck/Other
- New pilot house enclosure, Stamoid & Stratoglass plus custom window covers
- New Sunshade over aft deck Stamoid Top material and is hinged to allow fishing off stern
- Windshield Covers
- SeaDek flooring professional installed in cabin, cockpit and swim platform
- Mantus 30# anchor with 30' chair, 200' of nylon 8-plait rode
- Lewmar windlass with remote
- Bow and Nav lights replaced with Hella LED lights
- Swim platform with ladder
- Outrigger mounts
- Outrigger aluminum poles
- Fish boxes (2)
- Cockpit washdown
- Portable fire extinguishers
- CO Monitors (2)
- Three new 12v fans in cabin
- West Marine PRU 3 roll up dinghy with oars (like new, rarely used stored indoors)
- Dinghy Sling Davit System (never used)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 6LP STP
- Engine Year: 2002
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: V
- Power HP: 315.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1405.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Crystal Hanley has been in the business world for over 30 years. She has been sailing and cruising for the past 18 years. She is merging her skills in negotiating and managing processes with her love of boating. Crystal left commercial sales and leasing over a year ago and has been cruising full time and living on her trawler since. She owned two sailboats prior to the trawler and has spent many years chartering boats in the Caribbean. She grew up fishing on boats in the local areas.Crystal has worked for over 20 years for some of largest retail developers, landlords and mall operators in the country in property management, leasing and specialty leasing, and was well respected by her peers and tenants. She always surpassed her sales goals and was often in the highest bonus brackets.
Crystal loves public speaking and helping people. She realizes that helping others meet their goals allows her to meet hers. She raised a family in the Orlando area, and she currently lives in the St. Augustine area. She travels north and south along the northern and central Florida coast helping owners sell their boats or helping buyers find the perfect vessel.
Crystal is a graduate of the Yacht Broker Institute.
Crystal can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-247-8733.
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes & Associates are headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Fort Lauderdale office is run by president and yacht broker Curtis Stokes, a long time resident of Fort Lauderdale and a well known broker for many years in the South Florida area.
Fort Lauderdale is on the southeastern coast close to the Florida Keys, Bahamas and the Caribbean. Fort Lauderdale is known as a crossroads of yachting and is home to 165 miles of water ways and many marinas providing ample dockage for yachts. The Fort Lauderdale Boat Show every fall is the world’s largest attracting a world wide clientele.