2004 Nordic Tugs
37' (11.28m) - LAST SPLASH
New to market! This 2004 Nordic Tug 37 pilothouse/flybridge trawler is loaded with equipment and in excellent condition.
- Anacortes Washington United States
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 432,000 USD
€ 401,133 Euros
$ 583,236 CAD
New to market! This 2004 Nordic Tug 37 pilothouse/flybridge trawler is loaded with equipment and in excellent condition. Owned by knowledgeable cruisers, "Last Splash!" is an ideal PNW passage-making vessel known for it's practical design, sea kindliness and quality construction. Extensively upgraded with quality equipment, this boat is up to date and ready for fun! Don't miss out on this rare cruising boat.
Special features include:
1) Cummins 6BTA 5.9 330HP with 2400 hours (simple non-electronic)
2) Side Power bow and stern thrusters
3) Onan 9KW genset with 1100 hours
4) New Furuno electronics, AIS transceiver & fusion/SiriusXM stereo in 2019
5) Cruise RO 20 GPH water maker artfully installed on 2019
6) New salon and pilothouse upholstery in 2018
7) New custom "Slumber Ease" latex mattress and futon topper in 2017
8) New sun shades, retractable bug screens and Day/Night shades in salon in 2017 & 2019
9) Amtico flooring in salon and pilothouse in 2017
10) Custom Sea Freeze high capacity refrigerator with cold plate freezer & remote compressor in 2017
11) Top loading Dometic AC/DC chest freezer mounted on upper deck
12) Force Ten 3 burner propane stove/oven/broiler
13) Ample galley counter space and storage in drawers and cabinets
14) Espar forced air diesel heat (serviced 2023), windshield defroster
15) Red Dot style (engine waste heat) cabin heater and new water heater in 2017
16) New MasterVolt 100amp charger (2018) and new AGM batteries in 2022
17) Avon 9' 6" FRP RIB (2007) in very good condition and 2017 electric start Yamaha 15HP
18) Steelhead 800# 12V davit in 2017 with removable Weaver chocks
19) New flybridge seats with covers in 2020
20) New exhaust elbow, raw water pump in 2021
21) Filters, fluids, zincs serviced 3/2023
22) Washington State registration for boat and dinghy paid through 2024!
The "Last Splash!" is a fully outfitted and well maintained cruiser that is ready to go. Stored under cover for the past seven years, this Nordic Tug is clean and shiny from top to bottom, You will not find a finer example of this sought after design. High resolution photo album, vessel maintenance history and spare parts inventory available upon request.
Vessel moored in a private marina - showings by appointment only. Call with questions or to arrange a showing today!
Preliminary listing, stand by for updates in the days to come
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 37' " (11.28 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 13' 0"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 0"
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 1
Double Berths: 11
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 160 Gallons (605.67 Liters)
Fresh Water: 144 Gallons (545.1 Liters)
Holding Tank: 32 Gallons (121.13 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
"Last Splash" is a two stateroom model pilothouse/flybridge trawler. Forward is the master stateroom with a modified queen berth, good light a hatch above and port-lights. There is good storage in lockers and shelves and in all the cabins is fine teak joinery. One step aft is a hallway with access to the starboard side head, shower stall, sink and to port is the second stateroom with over-under berths and a storage locker. Just aft again is a short step up to the pilothouse. This area is well appointed with two sliding wing doors, port and starboard, for access to the fore-deck. The pilot seat is starboard behind controls. The helm and a bench is to the port for guest/family seating. The PH deck hatch is great access to the engine room and well arranged machinery for inspection and maintenance. Aft again and down to the salon and galley. L-shaped built in sofa to port and counter space for food prep and appliances to starboard and an entertainment station with a custom cabinet with pull out trays for galley ware port aft. "Last Splash" is rugged, well-built, economical and efficient are the words that describe this Nordic Tug.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- New Furuno full function system in 2019 with 2 12" displays in pilothouse and one on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST 8001 autopilot
- Raymarine rudder angle indicator
- VHF with AIS transceiver 2018
- Didital weather station
- Danforth constellation compass
- Force 10 LPG 3 burner stove with oven
- Pre-tell sniffer with electric solenoid shut-off
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Ample storage in drawers and cabinets
- Full length corian-style countertops
- Custom Sea Freeze large capacity AC/DC refrigerator
- Large salon windows (3 opening) with Day/Night shades (2019)
- Top loading pantry, custom teak cabinetry.
- Avon 9' 6" ft rigid bottom fiberglass inflatable dingy with cover and 2017 Yamaha 15 4 srtroke OB
- Steelhead 800# crane (2017). 16" Weaver towers on removable bases
- Coast Guard approved life jackets and safety gear
- Dock lines, fenders (4), boat hook
- Life jackets and USCG required gear
- Dingy tow bridal with polypropylene tow line
- Stern tie reel on aft bridge railing with 400' 1/2" poly line and black canvas cover
- Magma BBQ w/separate LPG tank and hose and black canvas cover
- Ample spare parts inventory
- Navigation Center
- DVD Player
- Electric Head
- Deep Freezer
- Battery Charger
- Stern Thruster
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Hot Water
- Shore Power Inlet
- Cockpit Shower
- Davit (s)
- Radar Reflector
· Bimini Top
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: 6BTA-5.9 M-3
- Engine Year: 2004
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 330.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2400.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.