2014 Nordic Tugs
39' (12.14m) 37 - TURN POINT
Turn Point is an excellent example of a 2014 Nordic Tug 39 Flybridge. LLC owned. This well maintained vessel has been enjoyed by her experienced owners and is turn-key ready for her next cruise.
- Anacortes Washington United States
- Fiberglass Hull
"Turn Point" is an excellent example of a 2014 Nordic Tug 39 Flybridge. LLC owned. This well maintained vessel has been enjoyed by her experienced owners and is turn-key ready for her next cruise. Special features and recent upgrades;
1) Cummins QSB 5.9 380 HP with 2840 hours
2) Low hour Onan 5KW generator with 600 hours
3) SidePower bow and stern thrusters
4) ProMariner 2500 watt inverter/charger
5) Amtico synthetic flooring in salon and pilothouse
8) Custom expanded port side salon seating
9) Webasto diesel hydronic central heating
10) Garmin navigation electronics, autopilot, AIS transceiver
12) Force Ten three burner propane cooktop and microwave oven
13) Counter top AC/DC freezer in galley.
14) Tecma fresh water flush head
15) Zodiac 9' 6" Hypalon aluminum RIB w/ 6HP Mercury OB
16) SeaWise manual davit system
16) Drop down overhead TV in salon
18) Reverso oil change system
19) Dual Racor fuel filtration w/vacuum gauge
20) Lofrans Tigress 1200 anchor windlass & 250' anchor chain
21) Spare parts inventory
"Turn Point" is clean, and ready to cruise! This boat is available for inspections by appointment.
High resolution photo album and maintenance records available upon request. Contact listing agent with questions or comments.
Preliminary listing - additional photos and listing details to follow....
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 39' 10" (12.14 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 12' 11"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 0"
Draft Min: ' "
Double Berths: 3
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 325 Gallons (1230.26 Liters)
Fresh Water: 140 Gallons (529.96 Liters)
Holding Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: QSB 5.9
- Engine Year: 2014
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 380.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2840.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.