43' (13.11m) 43 Solo - Arie
Arie is a 2000 43' Selene/Solo stabilized, raised pilothouse trawler with bow and stern thrusters in good condition. Great Loop veteran.
- Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
- 43 Solo
- Fiberglass Hull
Arie is a 2000 43' Selene/Solo 2 stateroom, 2 head, raised pilothouse trawler that offers such amenities as a single, fuel efficient Cummins 180 hp main engine, stabilizers, bow and stern thrusters, fuel polishing system, watermaker, inverter, some updated Garmin electronics and a new tender and outboard. Arie is a Great Loop veteran.
Press & Media
LOA: 43' " (13.11 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 15' 8"
Bridge Clearance: 14' 10"
Draft Max: 5' 2"
Draft Min: 5' "
Single Berths: 3
Queen Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: 9 Knots
Cruise Speed: 7.5 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 980 Gallons (3709.7 Liters)
Fresh Water: 260 Gallons (984.21 Liters)
Holding Tank: 45 Gallons (170.34 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
43' Selene Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon from the covered aftdeck, you will find a settee with table to port, stairs to the guest staterooms and the engine room port forward, the galley forward, stairs to the raised pilothouse starboard forward and cabinetry starboard aft. Step up into the pilothouse and you will find split side doors to each side deck and internal stairs to the flybridge. Step down into the guest foyer and you will find the engine room aft, guest stateroom to port, guest head to starboard and the master stateroom with ensuite head forward.
Headroom on the aftdeck is 6'6", 6'2" on the flybridge, 6'6" in the salon, 6'9" in the master stateroom, 6'2" in the master stateroom shower, 6'6" in the guest stateroom, 6'2" in the guest shower, 6'7" in the pilothouse and 6'7" in the pilothouse. The master stateroom berth is 7'4" long and the guest stateroom berths are 6'8" long.
The lowest attainable height is 14'10".
43' Selene Accommodations
Arie offers a master stateroom forward with island queen size berth and ensuite head and a guest stateroom to port with over/under berths. The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard. There is a single berth in the pilothouse also.
43' Selene Salon
The salon offers a settee (Recovered in 2021) and hi/lo table to port, cabinetry to starboard, 2 stools, teak & holly sole, reading lights, magazine rack, opening windows with screens and curtains on each side, aft window and a split door to the covered aftdeck.
43' Selene Galley
The galley is located forward in the salon.
- Norcold 12/24vdc/120vac refrigerator/freezer
- Oster toaster/convection oven (2021)
- Galley Maid Empress 3-burner gas cooktop and oven
- Grunert cold plate freezer
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Corian countertop
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Hidden trash can compartment below the countertop
- Spice rack
- Raritan icemaker
- Weber BBQ grill on the aftdeck
43' Selene Dining
Dining space is available at the salon settee and hi/lo table.
43' Selene Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, reading lights, 4 portlights with curtains, overhead hatch with Oceanair screen/shade, shelves, nightstands, 2 cedar-lined hanging lockers, storage drawers and cabinets, mirror, fans, teak & holly sole and an ensuite head with shower (The tub has been cut open to allow a walk-through).
43' Selene Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is to port and offers over/under berths, cedar-lined hanging locker, reading lights, 2 portlights with curtains, nightstand, teak & holly sole and a storage drawer and cabinets. The guest head is to starboard and offers an enclosed shower.
43' Selene Laundry
- Spendide 7100xc washer/dryer (2018)
43' Selene Commissary
The Commissary is located between the lazarette and the engine room with access via a salon sole hatch and offers a large amount of storage space.
43' Selene Raised Pilothouse
The raised pilothouse offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, split side door to each side deck, 2 aft windows, opening side windows with screens and curtains, internal stairs to the flybridge, a benchseat (Recovered in 2021), a berth aft of the benchseat (Recovered in 2021), teak & holly sole, overhead hatch with Oceanair screen/shade, book shelf starboard aft and chart counter and storage port forward.
43' Selene Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini (2017), hinged mast & boom, non-skid deck, 2 X Garelick Eez-In helm seats, helm forward with a chart cabinet, internal stairs with a hatch to the pilothouse, tender storage aft, anchor windlass control, searchlight control and thrusters controls.
43' Selene Aftdeck
The covered aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, teak cap rails, transom door to the swimplatform, split door to the salon, lazarette access, same level access to each side deck, hot/cold fresh water shower, Magic Chef chest freezer, Emerson refrigerator/freezer and sun shades.
43' Selene Audio/Visual Equipment
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- Clarion CMD4A AM/FM/CD/MP3 Sat ready radio in the salon
- Sylvania VCR/DVD/CD player in the salon
- Shakespeare Seawatch TV antenna
- Polyplaner speakers
43' Selene Electronics
- Furuno 4kW Radar (2010)
- Furuno Navnet 3D Multi Function Display in the pilothouse and on the flybridge (2010)
- Furuno Navpilot autopilot in the pilothouse with remote on the flybridge - (2010)
- Furuno RD-30 navigational organizer in the pilothouse and on the flybridge (2010)
- Furuno FA50 AIS transponder (2010)
- Garmin Echo 150 depth sounder
- Garmin GPSmap 8400 multi-function display on the flybridge
- Garmin GPSmap 8600 multi-function display in the pilothouse
- Ritchie magnetic compass in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M604 VHF in the pilothouse
- West Marine 580 VHF in the pilothouse with remote on the flybridge
- Plastimo barometer and clock in the pilothouse
- Rudder angle indicator
- Eartec headsets
43' Selene Electrical System
- Westerbeke 12.5BTDA 12.5 kW generator with approximately 2,041 hours
- Magnum 3000 watt inverter with remote panel (2021)
- ProMariner 40 amp battery charger
- 2 X 50 amp shore cords
- Shore power connection fore and aft
- Zinc Saver II galvanic isolator
- Balmar 160 amp alternator with Max Charge regulator
- Delco Remy 105 amp alternator
- 4 X 8D AGM house batteries (2021)
- 1 X 8D AGM main engine start battery (2021)
- 2 X 8A31DTM thruster batteries (2021)
- 1 X Group 31 generator start battery (2021)
- 12vdc outlet on the flybridge
43' Selene Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Single Cummins 6BTA5.9-M 180hp main engine with approximately 3,645 hours
- Twin Disc MG5050 gearbox
- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Dripless PYI shaft seal (2021)
- Groco and Perko sea strainers
- Racor 900FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for main engine
- Racor 900FH fuel filter for fuel polishing system
- Racor R24p fuel filter for the generator
- Fuel manifold
- Reverso oil change system
- Hy Drive hydraulic steering system
- Sidepower bowthruster and Yacht Thruster stern thruster
- Naiad 174-1 stabilizer system with Multi-Sea II control panel
- Marine air systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (3 X 16,000 BTU units)
- Fresh water manifold
- Flojet fresh water system expansion tank
- Raritan 12 gallon water heater
- Village Marine Tec 450gpd watermaker (Serviced in 2021)
- Raritan Marine Elegance fresh water electric heads
- Dometic holding tank level monitor system
- Electro-Scan blackwater treatment system
43' Selene Deck Equipment
- Muir HR2500 dual gypsy anchor windlass with foot controls and remote controls at each helm
- Rocna 88lb anchor with 275' 3/8" anchor chain
- Double stainless steel anchor rollers
- Stainless steel sampson post
- Non-skid decks
- Stainless steel rails forward and teak cap rails aft
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Portuguese bridge with storage lockers
- Windscreen and window covers
- Washdown on the foredeck
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Hinged swim platform
- Boarding gates amidships each side
- Dock water connection
- Hull bottom painted in 2021
43' Selene Tender
- 2021 9'11" Zodiak Nautic Cadet 300 DL aluminum hull RIB
- Yamaha F15SMHA 15 hp 4-stroke outboard
- Hinged mast and boom for tender davit
- Dinghy Butler stainless steel davits on the swimplatform
43' Selene Safety and Fire Protection
- Golight searchlight (2021)
- Rule bilge pumps
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireboy-Xintex 5-2A propane control in the galley
- ACR EPIRB
- Life jackets and life rings
43' Selene Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
43' Selene Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: 6BTA5.9-M
- Engine Year: 1999
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 180.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 3645.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Video of Selene 43' Trawler "Arie"
43' Selene "Airie" 3D Tours
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes was born in Lewes, Delaware and grew up in nearby Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and St. Michael’s, MD until he moved to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Curtis grew up on the water and around boats through many years of fishing and hunting with his father and brothers throughout the Mid-Atlantic area. Curtis also spent countless hours fishing the East Coast and Bahamas on several well-known sportfishing boats.See the Fort Lauderdale, Florida Office page.
While attending Washington College, in Chestertown, Maryland, Curtis decided to obtain his real estate license and joined his father’s real estate firm, Anderson-Stokes Realtors. Curtis became president of the firm after his father’s death and led the company through its expansion to 20 offices and expanded the publicly traded company into insurance, advertising and development. The company was sold and Curtis decided to pursue his real love of the water and made yachting his career.
Curtis’ yachting career includes everything from a 75′ Trumpy to a 180′ Feadship. He has been associated with and enjoyed worldwide cruising on such well known vessels as EXCELLENCE, FIFFANELLA, OUR TOY, MOECCA, RENEGADE, KISSES and HUNTRESS. Curtis also gained experience as sales manager at Hatteras Yachts, in New Bern, NC, where he helped develop and sell new models and train and coordinate his dealer network. Curtis left Hatteras Yachts after Brunswick Corp. bought the company to pursue his ultimate goal of being an independent yacht broker. Curtis now enjoys working as a team with his wife, Gill, associated with Curtis Stokes and Associates based in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Curtis previously held a USCG 3000 ton Master license and a PADI Divemaster certificate. He is also a former Emergency Medical Technician, firefighter and CPR instructor. Curtis is an active member of the Professional Yachtsmen’s Association, Superyacht Society, Coastal Conservation Association, Billfish Foundation, International Gamefish Association, and Duck’s Unlimited.
Curtis earned the Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) designation and is a member of the Florida Yacht Broker Association, Northwest Yacht Broker Association and the Yacht Broker Association of America.
My honest approach to the “business” side of yachting sets me apart from other brokers. Please feel free to CONTACT ME at Curtis Stokes and Associates and start that relationship of quality service, advice, and support, which will continue long after buying or selling your yacht.
Curtis Stokes can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cel (954) 684-0218.
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes & Associates are headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Fort Lauderdale office is run by president and yacht broker Curtis Stokes, a long time resident of Fort Lauderdale and a well known broker for many years in the South Florida area.
Fort Lauderdale is on the southeastern coast close to the Florida Keys, Bahamas and the Caribbean. Fort Lauderdale is known as a crossroads of yachting and is home to 165 miles of water ways and many marinas providing ample dockage for yachts. The Fort Lauderdale Boat Show every fall is the world’s largest attracting a world wide clientele.